Tuesday 3 November 2009

I wonder what happened to The Wonder Girls?

I selected "Nobody" by The Wonder Girls as last week's best new pop song and, while I stand by the choice, it seems like the wider public isn't buying it. The song is the first English language single by the Korean all-girl group and debuted at no 86 on the US Hot 100 last week. This week it slipped out of the chart altogether so so much for my predictions of big things for the Wonder Girls. It's a great song though and has a very amusing and well put-together video. The girls have some other very big Korean hits to their names just waiting to be anglicised so I wouldn't count them out just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This Weeks Best New Pop Song - Blogged
OctoFinder [Valid Atom 1.0] Blog Directory http://www.feeds4all.nl This Weeks Best New Pop Song - Blogged